Five things to do when you lose your job
1. Be here now ~ this too shall pass, inside every negative experience is a nugget of positive outcome because the future is now in the hands of your self-esteem and confidence.
2. When you have worked in an environment for many years, it means you have a lot of experience, which means you need to remember you have new options to lean into, because of your experience.
3. Take care of your mental health. Do not let fearful thoughts of the future get in the way of all you accomplished. Keep your self-talk positive and optimistic.
4. Take a time out to let it all go. Be on vacation in your mind and trust the universe has a brand new plan for your positive future.
5. Remember to keep faith and an open mind, anticipate the good and your next best life will come quicker....
â€ª#MindJoyâ€¬ â€ª#mindjoylifecoachingâ€¬ â€ª#charlenehancockâ€¬ â€ª#bestlifecoachâ€¬ â€ª#stcatharineslifecoachâ€¬ â€ª#lifecoachinniagaraâ€¬ â€ª#stressfreeâ€¬ â€ª#nostressâ€¬ â€ª#livestressfreeâ€¬ â€ª#LivingWithoutStress
MORE ARTICLESHow to own your corner in this world.... Mind Joy LIfe Coaching: Value Your Rarity Sharing my next Journey..... Loving the Loveless Anyway I Like Me Therefore I Am Me Living With Room-mates How to not to let how someone treats you deplete your energy... You teach others how to treat you... The Action in the Execution of the Plan We are all Tribers